What people have to say about NHC Rehabilitation
- "NHC values character in its employees, and provides a setting where we can grow and challenge each other in those areas..."
- "I feel that by working together as a team with ... other staff, we are able to provide our patients with the highest level of care and allow them to achieve their best potential."
- "What I enjoy most is being a part of a collaboration of each department to develop an individualized plan for every resident."
Dr. Alyson F.
- "I've worked with NHC for 15 years, and have never held another organization in such high regard. NHC always puts the patients first, and continues to improve the services they provide through continued education for therapists, and pursuing the newest treatment techniques and program management. NHC values character in its employees, and provides a setting where we can grow and challenge each other in those areas, which translates into a great team environment where continued learning is necessary and essential to great patient care!"
Cindy, NHC Greenville, SC
- "I really enjoy working with NHC because they allow opportunities for advancement and professional growth. NHC provides excellent reimbursement, great benefits and extras such as funding for continuing education, with 5 paid days for learning. I have been provided with the opportunity to attend computer and manager training through NHC to allow me to advance within the company. We are encouraged to always do what is best for our patients. I feel that by working together as a team with the nursing, social services, dietary, restorative and other staff, we are able to provide our patients with the highest level of care and allow them to achieve their best potential."
Sherri, OTR St. Louis, MO
- "I have been a speech pathologist for 16 years and with NHC for 10 of those years. They allow a flexible work schedules for busy moms and support us in many ways. NHC gives us clinical support and expanding knowledge base that allows us to stay current. It is also a stable company, compared to other companies that are here one year and gone or merged the next year. NHC really promotes teamwork so that what we do for the patients has extended benefits beyond our clinic and our treatments."
Cheryl, SLP Joplin, MO
- "As a student at NHC, I was able to learn from skilled clinicians and work with a fantastic interdisciplinary team. I received a job offer from NHC just a month after my clinical ended. I always knew I wanted a job that I didn't dread going to each day, a job that did not feel like work - and that is what I have found here. I have been fortunate enough to expand my passion for the Parkinson's population and become a certified LSVT clinician thanks to the generous continuing education benefits. What I enjoy most is being a part of a collaboration of each department to develop an individualized plan for every resident. The relationship between all partners here at NHC is truly extraordinary.."
Dr. Alyson Frantz, DPT
- "NHC Corporation has been a wonderful and positive part of my life for 12 years as of January 2014. I started with NHC in 2002 and was hired on as full time C.N.A , after a few years as a nurse assistant I got certified as a Restorative Nursing Aid and then went on to become a Certified Med Tech as well. While I was working as the Restorative Nurse Aid at the Joplin Facility I decided to further my education and was accepted into the Occupational Therapy Assistant program at OTC, after completing that program and receiving my degree I was offered a position at the Joplin Facility in the Rehab dept where I am currently employed. NHC, through their commitment to care for their customers, have in place the most dedicated and competent leadership I have ever personally had the pleasure of working with. The Administrator and DON at Joplin allowed me to adjust my schedule to accommodate my school hours and offered encouragement in every way to further my education, then the Director of Rehab offered a secure and stable place of employment that has worked out wonderfully and the tuition reimbursement program payed for part of my education. All of this is just an example of NHC's commitment to provide excellent care to patients by providing a professional and stable place of employment for their employees."
Bill Ward, COTA/L
- "NHC welcomed our building to the NHC family in March of 2013 with open arms. From the beginning, they exhibited their dedication to educating staff on the best clinical practice. I was fortunate enough to be able to audit the Geriatric Clinical Residency Program that NHC offers in order to complete my APTA board certification in Geriatrics. NHC's devoted team of geriatric educators helped me achieve a goal of mine in joining the select few whom bear the title of Geriatric Clinical Specialist. The team that I am privileged to work with and myself have greatly benefited from the knowledge from this opportunity that very few employers offer. I am proud to work for a company that highly values the education of its staff in order to provide the best care for our patients."
Dr. Stephanie Prinster, DPT, GCS
Share this page: